- By registering your account you are agreeing to all Terms of Service on behalf of yourself or your organization.
- Sloe News is only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell, republish or redistribute articles, comments or other content on our site to use on your own, for your own newsletters or businesses. You are, however, welcome to link back to us for great things you’ve read, just credit the people involved.
- We reserve the right to terminate accounts or restrict registration for any reason.
- Any information or work submitted to Sloe should be truthful, accurate, and owned by you.
- Sloe cannot guarantee the validity or accuracy of information shared by users.
- Sloe is not liable for the content or policies of third-party links shared on our site.
- We reserve the right to update this Terms of Service as needed and without notification.
- We collect information about our users during the registration process. This includes your first and last name, email address, and other information you choose to share with us (submissions, purchases, etc.) We use this data for site admin, to fulfill your subscription, and to communicate with you. We do not sell or share this data with other companies.
- What you share on our site is considered part of our site (comments, posts and images). You assume responsibility and risk with respect to your use of this site–don’t share information in comments or public areas you don’t want people to have access to`
- You agree to release Sloe and its affiliates from any liability, damage, claims, costs or expenses related to your use of the Sloe website. This includes court costs, fees or fines in response to your actions or behavior.
Looking for something not covered here? Check out these other helpful pages:
Frequently Asked Questions