June 18, 2021 In Share
Sloe News Day 06 . 18 . 21
- Join us for another #SloeDownLowDown on Thursday, June 24 at 7 pm Eastern / 6 pm Central / 5 pm Mountain / 4 pm Pacific [Discord]
- August will mark the end of 17 years of Interweave Crochet [Golden Peak Media], but a new crochet magazine [Moorit] launches this fall.
- Grace Rother has a call out for a new zine for Queer Quilters [Instagram]
- Indie garment designers looking to increase their size offerings can find help in a new e-book from Cashmerette, How to Expand Sewing Patterns Into Plus Sizes [Cashmerette]
- A bit of knitterly joy takes the form of tiny sweaters from Oomie Knits [Instagram]
- Lion Brand is licensing Schitt’s Creek and releasing a line of sweater patterns and themed yarns. [ADWEEK]
- Make your own Fringe Field Bag, now released as an official pattern from Grainline Studio [Grainline Studio]
Get Sloe delivered straight to your inbox every week
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.